Yesterday I was looking for some older doll photos and came across some cute ones of Cinnamon as a crocus fairy which had never been posted. All those crocuses made me think of spring, and I just had to put together a photo page with the pictures. It was a problem inserting a new thumbnail into the main Favourite Photos page, as Weebly keeps changing things, so formats are always changing. Things posted using the old ways stay the same, but newer things added later appear with the newer formats and spacing - and that looks odd. I did try to fix some, but didn't have time to address all of them. Some day I'll need to address the inconsistent sizes and spacing of the thumbnails on that page.
I also made a page with Byuri and her snowy totem poles. All the snow from that shoot is now gone, as are the snowmen - melted into oblivion.
I thought it would be a good idea to make a Tutorial page to show al the steps in making the Victorian gowns I made last summer. I had posted my progress in a thread on DoA and it's consistently one of my most visited threads there, so I figured I'd just copy everything into a Tutorial page for my own website as well.
My two new dolls - Lonnie and Kassia - need introduction pages as well, but I haven't taken enough photos of Lonnie yet, and Kassia is going to get a new faceup, so I'll wait for hers until after she's redone.
It's the last day of the month, and there's so many things to do today. I would have liked to have had the two Renaissance gowns done this month, but there's no way that's possible anymore. Now I'm hoping by the end of the coming weekend. However, there's two other jobs that just came up, which I need to address as soon as possible. First there's a tutorial I promised BJDCollectasy, and secondly some photos I need to take for the Springbok puzzle people, and that's going to take considerable setting up. Throw in a specialist appointment, and we'll see what actually gets done.