I finished Isar's upswept Victorian-style wig, and put the gown back on her. Her neckline was too bare, and she couldn't have earrings because I forgot to ask to have her ears pierced, so I made a necklace. It's so interesting how each doll looks so different in the same dress.
I'm "multi-tasking" today, working on several things at once. I've started the dusty wine under-skirt and bodice, and am also working on remaking Prince Adrian's clothes into a costume for my new Limhwa boy. So far, he has socks, pants and boots. I need to make him a shirt onto which to sew the fancy under-sleeves - which are a bit long - and then he's going to need a wig made. All the other parts of his costume can be used the way they are.