I'm still slogging along on the panels for Christine's overskirt. I thought her wig wasn't perfect for the character, so decided to make a few changes to it. I'm not a big fan of making wigs, so just adding a few extensions and curly bangs to the existing wig will hopefully be good enough. A few hours on the heating duct and I can take out the curlers and see how it turned out.
I've decided Maya's 'Hobbit' outfit needs an overcoat, so I drafted up a pattern. I had thought if we got the snow they were predicting, and we felt up to it this weekend, we could go out and take some doll photos in the snow. Well, the snow didn't materialize, and the coat isn't very far either. Better go take some more Advil, and see about that coat!