Today is Hallowe'en so I took my girl into the backyard to take a fall/Hallowe'en photo before all the leaves were gone. She's wearing the 'Topaz' fairy outfit which nicely matches the coloured leaves and pumpkins, but she had a hard time staying seated on the rock - until I hid some bricks under the leaves to support her feet.
I think I'm getting the hang of it. Lot's of experimenting, and then finding out there was another better way to do it, so I have to redo things. But I found the instructions for LINKS. Unfortunately they won't work until the site goes live - which may still be a little while. It sure would be nice to see if the Links work though.
I'm finally trying to figure out how to make myself a website to showcase my Ball-jointed doll clothing. Technology and me are not friends, so it's quite some challenge. The first job was to create something for the header; something incorporating both fantasy and historical-style costumes. I decided to use a recent photo of my fairy "Ruby", taken in the wilds of BC, and combine it with my favourite image of "Versailles", a French late 18th century style gown. Throw in some antique lilacs, and it's done! Not too bad, if I say so myself.